- Studied Fine Arts at the Academie Libanaise des Beaux Arts (ALBA).
- Contributed to several Lebanese and Arabic dailies such as Annahar, Al Anwar, Al Amal, Al Joumhouria, Ad-Diyar, Annahar al Arabi wal Duwali and Al Siyasa.
- Published internationally in various magazines, newspapers and news agencies such as Associated Press, United Press International, Time Magazine, Le Matin, France Soir, Washington Post, Atlas Magazine, Jeune Afrique and Süddeutsche Zeitung.
- Credited for pioneering televised animated caricatures following nightly newscasts on The Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation – LBC (1986-2002) and Future Television – FTV (2002-2013).
- Exhibited caricatures, drawings and paintings locally and internationally: St Georges, Lebanon (1969), “War and Peace,” Kuwait (1972), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (1977), “Pierre Sadek 80,” Damo Gallery,
- Books published: Caricature Sadek (1964), Idhak Ma’ Pierre Sadek ‘Ala el Syassiyyeen (1972), Kuluna ‘al Watan (1977) and Bashir (1983).
- Received several awards such as the Said Akl Award (1965) and (2003), the Kamal el Murr Award (1988), The Shield of the National Library, Baakleen (2000), The Dubai Press Club Award (2000), the Lions Award (2000), the Liberty Lions Award (2000) and a Recognition Award from the Tunis Festival of Art (2013).
- Decorated with the National Order of the Cedar: grade of Knight by President Suleiman Frangieh in 1972, grade of Officer by President Elias Hrawi in 1997 and grade of Commander by President Michel Suleiman in 2012.